RSS

♥Sweet Little Sprig♥


Sweet Little Sprig
Across the valley, sits a rolling hill nook
Fit snug between a great mountains foot
Babbling down through is a quick hopping spring
Nearby, a beehive, hear its working song's zing!
Where is perched this honeyed beehive?
It's on a gnarled old tree...
With a new sprouting sprig, and we call her Maddie
Now I've been a branch on this gnarled limb stump
Then I couldn't believe, a soft little bump
Aged by and by with the winds, rains, and each passing season
I was falling in love and didn't quite know the reason
And suddenly, of my Sweet, I proudly had my pride
When on the first day of autumn, She popped out of my side!
Now my soft leaves wrap 'round Her, so the chill night won't nip
Cradled by the bough, so safe and sound is its grip
How the humored spring laughs for Her, bubbling down its rocky way
Busy bees buzz all 'round, sweet as she is my Madison Rae
So, if a true love is truly beautiful
Nothing could ever be as beautiful as my beauteous Madison Rae
All things that know and that are just love to love Her
Begin to end of all of each day
♥ ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment