RSS

Maddies Baby Blessing

On the 27th of December, 2009 Sunday night, my Maddie was blessed by her Grandpa Bowler at the home of the Perry's in Draper, Utah. Also blessed that day was little Elleana Savannah Bowler, Maddies cousin. It was quite a Birthday present from my Dad and Maddie (my birthday is on the 29th) to me, I must say. That's a present of all that I could want. To know that my child was held and gathered around by men of worthiness and knowledge, all of Her family around her, blessing Her with peace and prosperity. It was very comforting, especially with knowing all the trials Madd and I have faced and will face in the future. It's good to have Heavenly Father there on your side helping you fight through the difficulties in life, helping you to be able to see the blessings through the strife and in the strife. Like a pat on the back, a warm blanket being wrapped all around you. I'm so grateful to have a family of support and strength and honesty. I wouldn't know where my daughter and I would be if it weren't for them. Probably continuing to live with my child's father, seeing no way but the current way, living a life of darkness and endless remorse. Being for nothing and dying for nothing. All the while bringing more of our children into this world, and throwing them against the wall, feeling along, having no eyes to see with, not knowing or caring where to go. It would have been a pity. I am so peaceful. I know now that the Lord cares for my prosperity, that through the continuous trials he put me through were acts of kindness. He let me see the world as I had begged for to see it, and He held back his blessings so I would fall. Thank Heavens! It didn't take me long, especially after I held that Baby Girl in my arms, seeing Her face and seeing a sister, (to me, quite a bit older than myself). I saw the ways of the World, and am striving now to know the ways of the Lord. I promised Her I would make it up to Her, and it will happen. I don't care how much I have to work, how much I have to council, fight, discipline, provide, and wait, I will provide Her Her inheritance She was born to claim. She is my life extended, She is Heavenly Fathers daughter, I hope to bring Her back to Him in the same bright likeness as He gave Her to me, just a little bit more learned, maybe. And now, She has a fresh new jump start!

0 comments:

Post a Comment