RSS

Baby Doll


Maddie luvs Her Bebes. She rockabyes them, covers them with blankies (or any random object, such as toys or laundry), feeds them from anything that resembles a bottle. And anytime she sees one of her babies from across the way with a peaking glance, she'll say, "Baybee!" then crawl frantically shouting, "Baybee, baybee.....baybee!" Then, when reunited, snuggles her face into her babydoll and then holds the baby to her chest and rocks them, pretty vigourously I must say, hahaha, it gives Her Momma and Grandma quite a chuckle. What a good Momma already. Wait, does that make me a granny? Niceness. I'd like my glass of warm milk and my Perry Mason turned on now, thank you!




She hasn't really quite mastered the fine art of parenthood, she's pretty good for a 16 month old. She likes to situate her babies all nicely together (she never situates or feeds her dolls or her stuffed animals, only her baby dolls mind you) with blankets and bottles and such, all the comforts you can imagine a good mommy can provide. Then after they sit there for a bit, and Maddies satisfied for a time...She grabs everything and throws it down, flinging things here and there, then resituates again...could you be suffering from post-pardum my Maddie-Cakes?? Never! You just have enough when it's enough, hahaha, you learn from the best my luv

0 comments:

Post a Comment